Cashmere Wool ¾ Length British Blue Herringbone
¾ Legth Coat with a trim European silhouette and hidden warmth and performance features.
- Waterproof and windproof membrane + outer coating
- Fully lined with authentic down ﬁll
- Designed for temperatures 45ºF/7ºC down to -10ºF/-23ºC
- Italian cashmere wool blend
- Double sacked inner quilting to prevent feather leakage
- Extra deep, cozy, lined hand pockets
- Additional inner pockets
- Adjustable collar for additional neck warmth
- Tailorable sleeves
- Pill-proof protected fabric
- Smooth zipping + reinforced horn buttons with front placket
Model in photo is 6' 1", waist size 33, and is wearing a Norwegian Wool size Medium
NOTE: If you are between sizes, we suggest sizing down for this style since these coats are all cut with enough room to wear a suit jacket or blazer comfortably underneath. If you have any questions about fit or sizing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your measurements (suit size, waist, height, weight, and if you will be wearing over a suit jacket).
Other questions? Email email@example.com or LIVE CHAT
BUYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Use our guide to help purchase your gift.